What we do: Bridging “atypical” to “typical”, SPEAK is a Parent Faculty Organization in Voorhees working to raise awareness and to make programs and events available for children with learning challenges and their families.
This video was created by Morgan Tiernan and Taylor Ruiz from Voorhees Middle School. We extend our gratitude to them for the hard work and boundless creativity.
It’s our mission to:
Promoting understanding and acceptance of all members of our community.
Some of the ways we help integrate our community:
- After-school Sports Program
- Educational Presentations
- Helping fund technology projects for school resource rooms
- Helping fund teacher and administrator education and training programs
- Abilities Awareness Week
- All Abilities 5k Run / Walk / Wheel
- Family Bowling Events
- SPEAK ArtsTM Creative Arts, Music, and Drama Annual Program